Wax Melt Safety - Using your burner.
- Please remove all packaging and place a piece of wax into the well of a clean, dry burner. Taking into consideration the size of the well to ensure it doesn't overflow.
- We advise not to place your burner on top of a radiator or near any other heat source.
- Please use a unscented 4hr tealight with your burner, 8hr tealights can cause some burners to overheat.
- Always keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not move once lit.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Classification, labeling and packaging (CLP)
Please refer to your individual wax melt packaging for all CLP information, Further information is available on request.